Friday, April 18, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
And here are eight balls. They are equal in size and shape.
One of the balls is slightly heavier than all the others. You can't tell which ball it is merely by holding them--you have to use the balance. Find out which ball is the heaviest.
You can only use the scale twice. (If you put a group on, that is once. If you take a few of the same group off, that is twice).
How do you find out which ball is the heaviest?
Monday, April 7, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
1. Since the first time I made rice krispies after I moved out of my parents house I have been looking for the perfect tool my mom has to make her amazingly good rice krispies. I finally found one after almost two years of whining and complaining (apparently I whine a lot) just ask megan. The best part is I found it at Deseret Industries and it cost seventy five cents. You can see the elation on my face in the picture below
3. Microsoft Excel. Sorry to get all geeky but it is really an amazing program that most computers have and hardly anyone uses. I am taking a Cost Accounting class right now and we have had a few assignments where we had to create a model to calculate a variety of very useful numbers using a simple input section and connecting all the numbers using the equations. I had no idea what this program could do. It is really cool.
4. Our Cocoa Latte for hot cocoa in the winter and shake maker for the summer.
5. My Zebra F-301 ball point pen. This is in my opinion the perfect pen. It is light but very well balanced. The grip is just textured plastic so it is very durable and it doesn't get all dirty in your backpack. I orginally got an F-301 on my mission where I looked for a pen that wasn't grippy so I could slide it in and out of my pocket next to my white handbook without trouble. I fell in love. I actually asked for F-301s for valentine's day but didn't get them. I think Meg thought I was kidding. They are only like 2 dollars a peice and refillable. Genius. If any one is feeling generous see here
6. My Wife Megan. She is amazing in every way, she deals with all the crap I put her through very well and she is beautiful. I love her sooooooo much. (feel free to throw up, I am totally okay with that).