Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a Snuggie

Megan and I have been watching a lot television lately. Today television rewarded our loyalty by offering up this gem of a commercial.





I did a bit of research and the competitor product it refers to in the commercial is called a slanket. $40 dollars for a slanket, no way I'll take a $20 snuggie anyday. The best part. It's a two-fer. Just pay additional shipping and handling. Yes please!!! I'll see you in 7-12 business days snuggie. Thanks for changing my life forever.

5 comments:

Chris and Mary said...

Chris and I die every time we see this commercial. :)

jen and michael said...

I have had my eye on that too, I absolutely hate having to take my hands out from under the covers to change the channel. With one blanket, I "expanded" a small tear to make enough room for the IR blaster on the remote work...I slept warm and well that night!

Traci M said...

Kurt and I think they look like some kind of satanist cult when they're wearing the red. Like some new form of the KKK or something.

Mandi said...

That is freakin hilarious! Love it!

miriam said...

FINALLY! all of my problems will be solved! do you see how happy those people are???