Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Happy


When Reed was brand new, Ryan and I always commented on what a good and happy baby he was. That disintegrated around week six--he got fussy. He fussed all day and had a solid forty-five minutes at night where he would just cry when we tried to put him to bed. But since we started supplementing Reed with formula, he has returned to our happy boy. He doesn't really need his passy anymore (except at bedtime) and he only really fusses when he is hungry or tired--and then only for a few minutes, until we get him whatever it is he needs. I'm glad to have my happy boy back :) Here are a few of my favorite happy pictures from the past few days...

9 comments:

Mike & Britt said...

Reed is so cute. What an adorable little smile! Happy babies are so much fun, it's easy to just sit and stare all day! Enjoy him! They grow too fast!

rachel b. said...

Aw, such a cutie! Also, I never commented on the pictures of you with your haircut, and if I comment there now, you'll probably never notice, but I really really REALLY love your hair short. It looks so cute :-)

ruthiewrites said...

Love that grin! Love that Kid! Glad to hear that he is happy again.

Chris and Mary said...

What a happy kid. I love his smile and I'm glad to see he's doing well!!

Mandi said...

I love Reed happy faces! They make me happy! He is seriously the cutest baby in the world when he's happy...well always! But he's so dang cute when he's happy!!!!
Yay for Happy Reed!

Grace said...

yup... I saw the change too. I'm glad that he's happy again. He was the best to babysit, such an angel! I can't wait to watch him again for ya :)

The Lindes said...

Hehe, Reed is so cute! Don't worry about the "failure to thrive" (which is a dumb term). You and Reed will be fine. We supplement Ally with formula all the time and now she has super chunky legs!

The Anderson's said...

Reed is amazingly cute! Isn't it great to have a happy baby again!

thebigk said...

I got to see his cute little smile in action tonight!! He is so adorable!! Keep up the good work Megan... Like I've told you many times before you are seriously my hero.