Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh My Awesome!!!

We just found out that Ryan got a scholarship to SUU! How proud are Reed and I, you ask? So proud. Who gets a scholarship to grad school, seriously? I cried (with joy) when I found out. Way to go, Ryan!



By the way, we also found somewhere to live! It's a basement apartment and the owners only charge rent--no utilities, internet, etc.--which will help us save about $150 each month. And I found a part-time nanny job for a cute family in my parents' ward! And Ryan found out that he is going to be able to stay at his internship all year (we thought it was going to end with the summer) and will possibly become a supervisor of a newly created accounting department after the new year. We're so grateful for the abundant blessings we are receiving! (I feel a little like Seriously, so blessed right now...but seriously, we are so blessed!)

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! That is all such great news. I love, love, love Seriously So Blessed! It is my humor fix.

Mandi said...

Oh my! That is all such great news! Good for you guys! Tell Ryan congrats!

PS Who is the family you will be nanny for?

Jackie said...

Seriously! I'm way happy for you.

jen and michael said...

that is so great!! and so perfect! I am sad that you can't be a part time nanny for Ethan this coming year...that would have been awesome! All the same we are excited for you!

Megan said...

Thanks everyone! And Mandi, I am watching Danielle Johnson's 2 youngest girls--Breckyn and Ashlyn.

Kris said...

Congrats Ryan! You guys must be living right with all the blessings being poured out upon you!

The Anderson's said...

Congrats! Scholarships are wonderful things.

Nick & Lynnie said...

holy cow, that is all awesome news! Congrats to Ryan on the scholarship, internship, etc etc. Yay for you on the nanny job and scoring an awesome deal of a home. Wow, I'm so happy for you guys!

redstarmama said...

Seriously So Blessed cracks me up. So funny.

Big, huge, gigantic excited congratulations to Bud on the scholarship and to you all on the apartment! Yay!