Monday, November 9, 2009

3 things

(1) At the park today, Reed laughed so hard while swinging that tears came out of his eyes.

(2) We were at Wal-Mart tonight and found a new product: Snuggies for Dogs. As you know, the Hamblys are big fans of Snuggies. Too bad we don't have a dog...but perhaps the Dog Snuggie would fit Reed. Hmmm..... To learn more about the Dog Snuggie (or to see it for yourself because you don't believe us), go here.

(3) Reed has started to snort lately. Repeatedly. He sounds like a little piggy. He snorted all the way home from Wal-Mart (similar to going "wee-wee-wee" all the way home).

4 comments:

miriam said...

I had to click on the link because I didn't believe you. Now I really, really want a dog to go with the snugie.

Megan said...

Alright - I really need to see this Reed of yours again soon. Any concerts out here you are wanting to attend???!

Jackie said...

I bet that Reed is great at parties!

What a cute kid. :)

Mandi said...

I totally saw the dog snuggie the other day and thought of you guys! And I love that Reed snorts. That is so cute!!!