My weight goal:
I need to lose 22 pounds to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight. But I would like to lose 30 pounds total.
How to meet my weight goal:
1. Run (couch-to-5k) 3 times/week
2. Pilates 3 times/week
3. Drink 64 oz. of water a day
4. Cut down on sweets/unneccessary fats (i.e. skip dessert.)
5. Start with smaller portions and eat more slowly.
1. Every Wednesday. (Hence the "Weight-loss Wednesday" title.)
2. Jan. 13. (Hopefully, I will have lost 10 pounds by this point.)
3. Mar. 10. (Hopefully, I will have lost another 10 for a total of 20 pounds.)
4. May 12. (And on this date I hope to have lost the final 10 for a total of 30!)
How I did this week:
1. Run 3 times/week (check)
2. Pilates 3 times/week (fail! I substituted volleyball for Pilates, though)
3. Drink 64 oz. of water a day (fail!)
4. Cut down on sweets (check)
5. Smaller portions (half-check...as in I did most times, but not always...)
Did I lose any weight this week?
Nope! Better luck next week, right?
And finally, an unrelated picture of Reed because he is cute:
I love this boy!