Thursday, October 14, 2010

Helper

Today, Reed grabbed his bear from his pile of stuffed animals, laid the bear down on one end of the bed, and said, "Bun change." (diaper change). Then he got Elmo out of the pile, laid Elmo by the bear, and said, "Elmo bun change." He repeated the process for Ellie the Elephant. But my favorite part of this little scene was what he did next. He grabbed his blankie, laid it by the other three, and said, "Blankie BUN CHANGE!" Think we've done a few diaper changes in our day?

3 comments:

Lauren & Brandon said...

Hey Megan, I just found your blog and skimmed through the whole thing. That's right, you didn't read that wrong, I literally skimmed the WHOLE thing. Why am I such a loser, you ask? Because I have a boring job and blogs is all I have to look at. So thanks for entertaining me! And good luck with baby #2!!

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh! Hilarious! That is seriously so stinkin cute.

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

I love your Reed stories - they always give me my laugh for the day