Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nesting? Perhaps.

Ryan thinks I've been "nesting"--just because in the last two days I've started and (mostly) finished a few little projects. What do you think?

Every baby should have a hippo on his or her bum, right?

 This onesie is perhaps my favorite project. Cutest. Lion. Ever.

Not my favorite, but cute nonetheless.

This is just a sneak peak--I'm not quite finished yet. It's going to be a blanket. The other side matches the pattern that makes up the letters of Asher's name.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Meggers, how did you make these? Is that cute cutouts from fabric? Or from something else? Way cute, btw!

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

I love them all. Really, they're so adorable, and I'm impressed by your mad skills! Good luck tonight:)

Christy said...

Love them!