Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So much for a smooth transition...

Remember how I posted just yesterday about how well Reed is adjusting to his big boy bed? I peeked in at him last night before I went to bed and found him like this:

I don't think he fell off--or if he did he didn't wake up and didn't cry--but it seems weird that he would have climbed off his bed, lay down on the floor, and not played with his toys. Kind of mysterious. Anyway, I had Ryan lift Reed back into his bed, which was accomplished without any stirring from Reed, and we found Reed still in his bed the next morning. Odd.

4 comments:

Chris and Mary said...

Same thing has happened with Liz. I've gone in to check on her before I go to bed and there is she, sound asleep on the floor next to the bed. No yell, no loud cry, nothing! haha
That's so funny!
I love the bed!

jen and michael said...

Just wait until you start hearing him reading himself stories...or when you find him in the family room after he sneaks in to watch some Mickey Mouse because he wasn't tired. Gotta love it!

The Anderson's said...

Oscar was the same way. But manly because he reads his books, so now I give him a couple books in bed so he at least stays in bed (for the most part) and then falls asleep in bed. That way I don't have to pick him up every night. I think they are so cute when they fall asleep playing!

Mandi said...

How funny...and very mysterious! HE doesn't look too comfortable in that position.