Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two week stats

 This boy is two weeks old!
 We went to the doctor today for his well child check. The stats:
Weight: 8 lbs. 2oz. (27th percentile)
Height: 20.5 in. (36th percentile)
Head circumference: 15.25 in. (80th percentile)
 
A few things of note at two weeks: 
Asher has clogged tear ducts. A lot of babies have this same problem, and it usually clears up on its own, but it looks like Smash is going to have to use eye drops for a few days. That should be fun.

Asher eats all the time. He is kind of a little piglet. I'm pretty sure he woke up four times last night to eat. I'm not totally sure, because I don't think I was fully awake during any of the feedings.

Asher is starting to be awake a little more often during the day, which is kind of exciting. I can't wait until he's big enough for Reed to play with.
We love little brother!
 

3 comments:

Our Family Est. 2005 said...

Look at those cute boys!!!

Mandi said...

Aw Meg. What a little cutie! I love how excited Reed looks in that picture! :)

redstarmama said...

Has it only been two weeks?! Seems like that was at least a month ago! He's such a cutie!