Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday Part Two

Yesterday, we celebrated Reed's second birthday. It was a pretty normal day, until post-nap. Why? Because post-nap we went to the store to let Reed help pick out his birthday present...

Meet Reed's birthday presents: Nernie, Marmew, and Orange Head. Nernie is how Reed says "Ernie" (like Ernie from Sesame Street)--but he also randomly says it all the time. Marmew is a word Reed says a lot--but we have no idea what it means. I think it is an adjective (He says, "Baby Asher is Marmew), but I'm not sure if it's nice or not--it could mean anything from stinky to cute to loud to fun. And Orange Head--well, he has an orange head.

 Reed was super pumped. He loves fishies. Every time we go to Wal-Mart, he just has to see them. 

Happy Birthday, Reed! I can't believe you are two.

3 comments:

Our Family Est. 2005 said...

That is awesome! I love the picture of Reed climbing on the counter! Marmew? I don't know what he is trying to say either and I spend my days with a whole bunch of two year olds! I will have to think about it. :) By the way I can't believe he is two already, he wasnt even walking the first time I met him. Happy B-day Reed!

Jackie said...

Awesome! I think he has a gift for naming things.

m.dahl said...

Fun! Steve loves fish and is a little jealous of Reed I think. I guess maybe we will have to get him some for his birthday;) Love the names!