Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In case you didn't know...

I created "pages" for each of the boys a few months ago, and have been informed (by Ryan, who only looks at our blog through Google Reader) that I should let people know. Asher's has firsts. Reed's has cute stories of the cute and funny things he says and does. I update them every week-ish. They are worth checking out, I think.

A funny thing that happened today:

Today, I was feeding Asher on the couch. Reed came into the room, sat on the floor, laid Elmo across his lap, said, "Feed Elmo!" and proceeded to lift up his shirt. I just hope he never does that at nursery :)

(This is the kind of story you can expect to find in Reed's Corner.)

2 comments:

Our Family Est. 2005 said...

I have pages also and no one looks at them. Maybe I'll have to post about them too!

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh! Hilarious! I have noticed the pages and enjoy reading tjem. :)