Friday, December 17, 2010

This will have to do


I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards this year. I thought of it at Thanksgiving. Then Reed's birthday happened. Then we went to California for Asher's blessing. But it was still early in December, so I was going to do it. I read about Shutterfly's sweet blog-about-Shutterfly-and-get-50-free-Christmas-cards deal, and was going to jump on the Shutterfly bandwagon. But their email happened to go to spam and I forgot all about it. And Ryan thought it was weird that in our only family picture, Asher is wearing all white. So I found myself on December 15, packing the house up (we're moving on the 29th), getting ready to leave town the next day (we're going to California until the 26th), and realized it just wasn't going to happen.

So here you have it. A hastily made Christmas card (thanks Scrapblog!), with Asher wearing all white (sorry Ryan), posted only on our blog.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I just wish we were all in all white like a ghost family. That would be rad.

Rachel B. said...

I did the Shutterfly promotion thing, then realized we have no pictures of all three of us together (except for an almost-exactly-the-same-as-yours blessing picture from 3 months ago) and never ordered them. So it was kind of a waste of time. Oh well, I love your Christmas card :-)

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

I like the card:) Such a good looking family

The Anderson's said...

No problem! That's what I do too each Christmas. Saves on postage.

Mandi said...

Well either way I love it! And Ryan you should do the all white thing next year. :)