Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Park Outing of the New Year. And of Asher's life.

The weather on MLK day was beautiful, so we decided to go the the park. Luckily, we share a back wall with the park. We didn't want to take two strollers, so we rolled out ghetto-style:
Which lasted until the end of the driveway, when a bump caused Reed to fall off and work his head. I carried a crying Reed the rest of the way to the park.

Smash was a fan of the great outdoors.

And I'm pretty sure that the park ranks in the top 5 on Reed's favorite places list.

I'm not sure why Reed felt the need to pose like a model, but he was really working it.

Impromptu tickle fight with Daddy.

Smash once his poor eyes finally adjusted to the bright sun:

Where is Reed?

The boys with me, looking cute in my running attire.

All in all, it was a successful park outing--the first of many to come this year, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Chris and Mary said...

I wish MLK day here had been warm...no such luck! Love the pictures and your boys :)

Rachel B. said...

I am deeply jealous that you could go outside without your eyeballs freezing closed.

Nate and Erin Russell said...

bahaha! reed is so cute! i love his model pose, so priceless

Mandi said...

So cute and so fun! I really love the pic of Asher laying on the blanket before his eyes were adjusted. He has the cutest smile there. And I love Reed's model pose. It's pretty great!