Tuesday, January 4, 2011

There you have it

In case anyone cares for an update...

We got home from our California trip on Dec. 26th, then moved Dec. 29th. Yes, it was kind of crazy.

We don't have internet yet, but will one day soon. I didn't realize how much I use the internet until now...

During our Christmas vacation, Reed started talking in complete sentences only. He has been using sentences for a while, but mixing them in with phrases, clauses, and the like. Now it's all sentences. I may start diagramming them for fun (yep, I'm a geek).

Poor Smash has been sick (again) with what we thought was a cold...but turned out to be more than a cold. The doctor said it is a little too early to know exactly what smash has; but since smash is so young, the doctor treated him for both pneumonia and bronchilioitis. Luckily, our sweet babe is feeling better. Unluckily, he is now anti-sleeping in his own bed because of congestion.

Ryan and I both fell asleep at about 10 p.m. on New Year's. We're party animals.

And a shout-out to Mando and Kay Kay, who spent four days of their Christmas break watching my boys so I could pack and move. Thanks sisters!
Can you tell that Reed had the best time ever?

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Yay for craziness! And yay for you have the cutest boys ever! And yay for Smash is feeling beter. And yay for your cute son Reed just called me from grandma's house. Okay way too many yays...

kayla said...

hahah i'm so attractive