Friday, January 28, 2011

The Weekly.

When Reed was about four weeks, we decided it would be a great idea to take a "headshot" of him each week for the first year of his life. We did...and I never did anything with it. Then, a few weeks ago, we decided it would be an even greater idea to do the same thing for Asher. So we did...and now I'm doing something with both of them. The first few weeks of both boys Weekly Headshot are just cropped pictures we had taken, since I wasn't on the ball enough to start from day one. They look pretty similar--especially around weeks 10ish through 13ish. Anyway, without further ado, here are The Weekly Reed and The Weekly Asher:

Here is The Weekly Asher, so far:


And here is The Weekly Reed, year one:

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh! That was so fun to watch. Amazing how much your boys really do look alike. And it was fun to see Reed as his face grew from baby to little boy.

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

What a fun idea. I love it