1. Dip your brush in water:
2: Dip your damp brush in desired color of paint. (Brown, if you are Reed)
3. Use your brush to create amazing works of art:
4. Display your masterpiece:
P.S. Good things today:
1. Ryan and I are going on a date tonight! We are going to the Temple, then plan to go to dinner if they boys are still being good for Grandma.
2. Asher dropped one of his night feedings (it's been three nights in a row now, so I consider it official). Now he goes down at 7:30, wakes up to eat at 3:00, then wakes up for the day at 7:00. (He used to wake up at 12:00 to eat, too!)
3. Reading this address ("Seek Learning by Faith") given by Elder Bednar.