Saturday, February 5, 2011

We're cutie, cutie patootie...

Our favorite photographer moved, which was really sad. We were especially sad when we did not have a new picture to give Ryan's mom at Christmas (the one Christmas gift she asks for). So we finally decided to do something about it: we had my little sister, Kayla, take a few pictures for us.

Everyone was in an awesome mood:

And by the last picture of the day (about 20 minutes after we started), Reed was bored, Asher was screaming, and Ryan and I were just trying to make the best of it and not laugh at our mad boys:

Don't worry, we did get a few good ones...which I will post once I edit them a little :)

P.S. If you haven't seen this YouTube video yet, you should go watch it.
And, in case you were wondering, we did get to go to dinner last night after the temple. We came home to two sleeping babes who even slept through the transport from Grandma's house to our house.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow...what an adventure! I like the first pic...b/c of Ryan's shirt it looks like Asher is sprouting wings!

Jackie said...

Ha! I love Reed's ultimate frown and Asher's flailing arms.

It's to your family's credit that the kids are hating their lives, but it's still a really cute picture.

Rachel B. said...

Haha! That's awesome! I'm reeeeeaaally looking forward to our first family photos. I'm sure they'll be just as fantastic.

Grace said...

these make me laugh~

kayla did a great job though. I can't wait to see the others :)