Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family Photo

"Big Elmo" is the newest addition to our family. For the past two weeks, Reed has been carrying Big Elmo around, catering to BE's every need. If BE is crying, Reed cuddles him and gets him a bottle. If BE needs a diaper change, Reed is all over it. Reed lets BE share his bed (yes, it does look like two toddlers are sleeping in it--kind of creepy). 

The other day, Reed and I had a conversation about Big Elmo:
Me: Reed, you are such a good daddy to Big Elmo.
Reed: No Mommy, I not his daddy. I his mommy.
Me: Oh. Who is his daddy?
Reed: Rex is his daddy.

Rex is the tiny dinosaur in the picture above. There are some crazy genetics going on in that family.

2 comments:

Kassie said...

Love it!! That's hilarious.

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh. I love that kid! He is so funy! :)