Wednesday, June 8, 2011

There's nothing I love more than a "free" sign on furniture by the side of the road

(Okay, so maybe there are a few things I love more)

Our next-door-neighbors just moved and left behind this beauty:
 I'm not sure why they didn't take it (not enough room???) but when I saw it sitting by the garbage cans with a "free" sign on it, I knew it must be mine. Reed likes it so much that he wouldn't even turn toward me for a picture--he was too busy playing.

Smash also finds it enjoyable, mainly because of his obsession with Thomas trains.
Hooray for free!

6 comments:

Mike said...

I love this picture of Asher! Too stinkin cute!

Mike said...

Ah, sorry. This is Christy though...forgot I was in my hubby's account! haha.

Traci M said...

Score!

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

seriously? Sweet!

Mandi said...

Yay for free! Looks like those boys are having fun! And why does Asher's hair look so dark? It wasn't that dark earlier this week when I babysat him.

Megan said...

Mando, it's the lighting--as in the poor lighting! His eyes are also much lighter, too :)