Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Adventures in Coupoing: Yikes.

We went to a friend's house yesterday to get Ryan's and Reed's hair cut. As we pulled up, we noticed copies of the St. George Neighborhoods Newspaper (a tiny edition of the regular newspaper that's free to everyone) yellowing in the sun on basically every driveway. Ryan said, "Those probably have coupons in them." I was almost positive there were coupons inside--so I went to take a peek. Inside? A full copy of the Smart Source coupon book that comes in the Sunday newspaper. So what did I do? I grabbed Reed's hand (in case, you know, anyone came outside) and ran from house to house, taking (stealing??) the newspapers! I took five, in total. Ryan just laughed at me. But seriously, the people living in those houses obviously didn't want them, right? I mean, some of these were two-week-old papers!

This couponing thing? It's addicting.

4 comments:

Gary said...

I actually have a FB friend who goes through people's recycle bins on her morning jog for coupons. It must be addicting!

Gary said...

Oh that was Traci commenting by the way, Gary is just signed in right now.

Audrey Spence said...

My husband inserts them in our local paper so he brings me home extras. You can get some dang good deals! It's big in our ward!

Mandi said...

Haha Meg. That seriously made me laugh so hard! It must be as addicting as everyone makes it sound. :)