Sunday, July 10, 2011

A few more pictures from CA.

I didn't actually take a lot of pictures in California beside the pictures I took on the Fourth of July--but there are a few worth posting:

Asher's new favorite toy is Reed's water squirter. Luckily, it happened to be in the car--it kept Asher entertained for a good half hour. Then Reed laid it across their two seats and started chanting, "How low can you go?!"

Reed was kept entertained by a few books we checked out from the library, in addition to his movies. He "read" the books to me--the stories were quite interesting.

 Reed hates--and I mean HATES--having the sun in his eyes. We finally bought some new sunglasses so he didn't have to wear the size 6-12 months glasses anymore.

 Asher did a lot of sleeping on the way to California, but not much on the way home.

 Peyton loves Reed and always wants to tickle him.

During the pre-5K family dinner, I couldn't find Reed. Turns out he was upstairs playing dolls with four of the girls. Yep, kind of weird. Also, his face in this picture is also kind of weird. He's not crying--I think he was growling at me, perhaps?

 I just love how Asher sleeps.

I think this picture might have been included with the 5K post, but I love it. Matt is one of Reed's few male cousins. Matt was happy to have a little ninja to train in the art of warfare. Here, they are doing the ninja pose together, I think?

We had a fantastic time in California and are so happy we were able to spend the weekend with family!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Fun pictures! Glad you guys had such a good time. Glad you clarified on the Reed face in the picture where he's playing dolls with the girls. He looks really really angry in that picture. LOL. Anyways, cute fun pictures!