Friday, December 30, 2011

Leaves

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a long time. But it never happened. Instead of letting it fall by the wayside, as I usually do, I decided it was going up. So, without further ado, here is the story of Reed, Asher, and the leaves in Grandma's yard.

We were at Grandma's about a month ago. Reed wanted to play outside. We'd been meaning to jump in her leaves for a long time, so I decided we should finally do it. We started by raking a huge (relative to Reed and Asher's sizes) pile of leaves. It turns out that I really enjoy raking leaves. And Reed doesn't mind it, either. Then we ran...

or crawled somewhat distractedly...

...jumped...

...and landed in a pile of crackly leaf awesomeness.

The leaves were a big hit. Who would imagine that a pile of dead and somewhat soggy leaves could provide so much entertainment?





1 comment:

Mandi said...

Fun! I love the pics!