Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pregnancy Log: 28 weeks

Picture to come later. Possibly.
How far along?  28 weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss? +15 pounds.
 
Maternity clothes?  Check. Maternity jeans drive me crazy because I have to pull them up all. Day. Long. At home I generally stick to the most amazingly comfortable maternity yoga pants I got on clearance at Target while I was pregnant with Asher.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but I'm sure they'll show up soon.
 
Sleep? Still isn't really an issue. I usually wake up to go to the bathroom, but generally fall right back to sleep.
 
Best moment last week? Last night I had a late snack of Greek yogurt and about 15 minutes later Lila started going crazy. I seriously have never felt her move so much. She must have been on a sugar high or something--it was fantastic. Oh, and hitting the THIRD trimester!
Movement?  She tends to fall asleep (I'm assuming) when I'm up doing stuff. But whenever I sit down, she moves like crazy.
Food cravings?  I've moved somewhat past the peanut butter/stuffing cravings onto anything salty.
Sickness? Nope. The other morning I made a poor choice and took my prenatal vitamin and iron supplement, then went to the store--without eating anything. I walked into the store and immediately had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Throwing up at Wal-Mart is not exactly pleasant!
 
Food aversions? None right now.
 
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? None, thank goodness.
 
Belly button in/out? In.
What I miss: Bending is becoming difficult.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little girl!
 
Milestones: Third trimester, hooray!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love reading these Meg. So fun and exciting. Can't wait to meet Lila...if she's half as cute as your boys then she'll be the cutest ever!!