Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Behind the Scenes

I found this series of pictures and couldn't help but laugh. 

Every month, I take a picture of Lila with this stuffed lamb.

And every month, we experience something a little like this...

I hold the boys off as long as a can because they always want to be in the picture, too. As soon as I give them the go sign (and usually sooner), they are by Lila on the couch.

Then Reed starts trying to eat his feet, of course. And no, Asher isn't wearing any pants.

There is usually some sort of scuffling for position involved.

And the boys always want to see the picture, so come right in front of me. (By the way, red thing in Reed's eye? What is that?)

This happens. Totally on accident.

Reed wins the scuffle and is next to Lila. I'm pretty sure she's sending me a silent plea for help.

Asher makes another foray to the couch.

And then Lila is smothered with love.

Just a day in the life. I love it.

2 comments:

kayla said...

Just stop. I just can't take any more pictures of these three without seeing them.

Mandi Rolfe said...

Okay love this. But the look on Reed's face during the scuffle looks like he means serious business!!! :)