Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

After our first family picture attempt with three children, I have concluded that taking a decent family picture when you have kids is impossible.

Thank goodness for photoshop.


We learned when Asher was little that photoshopping a baby's head is actually not hard at all. So instead of a picture where no one is looking, at least we have a picture where everyone is mostly looking (oh, Asher...he wasn't fully looking in ANY picture) and where most everyone is smiling. We'll talk that up to success for this time.

Taking pictures of the three kids is also difficult. You have enough adults making fools of themselves for everyone to look, but you are quite concerned for the well-being of the baby.


I also learned that taking a picture of just one kid is cake. Check these out:



Oh, you want to see more pictures of my beautiful children? You're welcome.



 We even took a picture of just the two of us:


And Daddy had to have one with Little Miss:

Until next year, family pictures.

(A big thanks to my sister Mandi for coming on a "walk" with us to take these)

4 comments:

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

i love these!

kayla said...

IN LOVE.

Grace said...

your kids are so adorable.

Mandi Rolfe said...

Haha thanks for a great "walk' breaking in my new flip flops. These turned out so adorable! Love them all!!! I still cringe when I see the one of all three kids when I think about where we were. :)