Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Doll

I try very hard to not be one of those moms--you know, the moms who post ten pictures of their baby doing essentially the same thing with maybe a very slightly different facial expression?

Today I fail.

Because I just can't get enough of my Lila doll. And I do realize that these pictures are not of the best quality. Lila's room has the worst picture-taking light and the best sleeping lack-of-light. Also, she is capable of sitting up, but apparently didn't feel like bending at the waist, which I kind of love.






2 comments:

Mandi Rolfe said...

I love that cute girl so much! Thanks for posting pics of this little cutie. :)

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

I'm so one of 'those' moms. Sometimes it's so hard not to be! But props to you because I think Miss LJ has different expressions in every picture AND I think they're all stinkin cute