Monday, December 2, 2013

Mama's Helpers

The boys love helping me in the kitchen. They happily don their aprons and sit on the counter, taking turns adding ingredients for me. (Side note: Ryan's parents visited us a few weeks ago and Ryan's dad invited the boys to help him make an apple tart--which was delicious. The boys were so excited to help--and Asher ran into the kitchen yelling, "Grandpa, we have APRONS!" I think his apron ownership might cement him as a legitimate kitchen helper.)

After we are finished, the boys usually take turns licking the beater. I do encourage the consumption of raw eggs. Anyway, they are really cute. 


Reed's face! Haha.


1 comment:

Mandi Rolfe said...

Cutest helpers ever! I think the aprons definitely make them the best kitchen helpers, for sure. And what's with Reed's mad face haha??