Saturday, March 29, 2014

Falcon

It happened. I registered my baby for Kindergarten. I have two questions: 1. How am I old enough to have a Kindergartner? 2. How have five years passed so quickly?


Reed was ridiculously excited to register for school. Our school is year-round, so we went first thing in the morning on the first day of registration to hopefully have a good chance of being on the track we want to be on. We stopped for a photo opp, of course. I submitted my papers only to realize that one of the papers I brought was the wrong paper. Noooooooo.

We had to go retrieve the correct paper and return to the school. Reed was fine with that, though, because he didn't like the first picture we had taken--it was so bright outside that he made "binoculars" with his hands. He came prepared with sunglasses for our second attempt. I'm not joking. And because Reed was so serious about the event, I even grabbed the camera while I was at home instead of just relying on my phone. Asher flipped a lid when I tried to take a picture of Reed only (I think poor Ash was a little jealous), so he had to get in on a photo, too.

See you in August, school!


No comments: