Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friends

Moving back to Vegas has given me the chance to reconnect with some old friends--girls I've been friends with since middle school. We get together every few months. Most recently, our friend Mallory came back in town for Alaska--so we had to get together, especially since it was her birthday! We gathered at my house with all eight of our kids (two of us providing six of those eight!) and had a fabulous potluck dinner. The kids were amazing together--they created a fantastic mess together but didn't fight while doing it! And the company was lovely. I love having the chance to catch up with these ladies and enjoy having some girl time! 

The next day, I met up with Kylee and Brakell and we took our kids to Bass Pro Shops and then out to McDonald's--a crowd pleaser, for sure. Reed and Asher both had a friend to play with (Kylee's boys are the same ages) and we again had a wonderful time. I'm so grateful for fun friends!







1 comment:

Mandi Rolfe said...

That's so fun that you are still friends with these lovely ladies!