Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Piggies

Lila's hair is kind of the bane of my existence. She won't keep ANYTHING on her head. No tiny spout on the top of her head, definitely no headbands, no little clippies, nothing.

One day, I tried to be sneaky. Her hair was finally long enough to coax into her very first tiny pigtails. Her tiny piggie tails were ridiculously cute. I was dying. And she didn't even find them for a full 24 minutes.

But once she found them, it was peace out pigtails. And her hair looked like she had horns. I hope she has an anti-hairdo daughter one day so she can appreciate my pain.










3 comments:

Nicolas said...

oh my gosh adorable.

Nicolas said...

says lynnie:) though nick for sure would have responded in the same way

Brooke & Skyler said...

There is just something about tiny little piggy tails...Sooo cute!!