Saturday, April 5, 2014

Temple

We wanted to take a picture of the temple to enlarge and hang in the boys' room. We had a beautiful photograph of the St. George Temple that my sister-in-law gave to us, but decided we wanted a picture of the Vegas Temple, since it's our temple now. We decided that going to the temple would be the perfect Sunday afternoon activity. We hadn't planned exactly when to go--then one Sunday on the way home from church, Lila fell asleep in the car. I knew that as soon as I tried to get her out of her car seat, she'd wake right up. So we made the best decision: we drove home, I hopped out of the car, and while Ryan drove around to keep Lila asleep I grabbed the camera and a simple lunch. Then we made the 45-minute jaunt to the temple. (Side note: We took a temple trip almost exactly one year ago, too!)



The weather was perfect. And the temple grounds were beautiful.


...And Lila slept the entire way there!


We took some photos, had our picnic, walked around the grounds, and called it a day. And we were right: it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.







1 comment:

Mandi Rolfe said...

Oh my gosh! Your boys are little studs!