Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter Best

There are too many pictures in this post, but I don't even care. I did cut out even more than I posted, so you have to give me that. Our kids looked SO cute on Easter, I couldn't resist taking one billion pictures. And guess what? My children actually cooperated. Mostly. Except for one child who shall not be named. (Lila.) I'm so grateful we were able to spend a few hours at church on Sunday, focusing on the true meaning of Easter. Reed and Ashie got to sing with the Primary during Sacrament Meeting, and Reed got to have his favorite teacher, ever (Grandma!). Lila folded her chubby little arms for the first time ever during Sacrament Meeting. Perfect.

On Sunday night, we got together with Ryans' cousins for an Easter feast (literally) and a cousin egg hunt. The boys were in heaven with so many kids around to play with. Ryan and I got to converse with other adults. Wonderful.

Happy Easter!










4 comments:

Brooke & Skyler said...

Love all the pictures. You have some ADORABLE little kiddos:)

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

Your reason for the pictures is completely legit. your kids looked stinkin adorable

Mandi Rolfe said...

Oh my gosh! Love all of these so much. But my two faves are definitely the first one of your two adorable boys and then the pouty face pic of Lila. I'm sorry but that's just too adorable.

Mandi Rolfe said...

Oh my gosh! Love all of these so much. But my two faves are definitely the first one of your two adorable boys and then the pouty face pic of Lila. I'm sorry but that's just too adorable.